The Home Shopping Process
Here are a few questions and ideas to consider when viewing homes to help make the process easier and more productive:
- Does the home have your “needed” features (those features you must have)? For example, number of bedrooms, closet space, kitchen size, etc.
- Does the home have any of your “wanted” features (those features you’d like to have but would be willing to forgo)?
- What is the general condition of the home? (Are there signs that the owners have kept up with repairs and maintenance?)
- Will the home need any major repairs, remodeling or renovations? Is there anything, such as the furnace, that may need to be replaced soon?
- What do you like most about the home?
- Is there anything about the home you don’t like? Is it something that can be changed, and would making that change be within your budget?
- Are the homes in the neighborhood well-kept?
- Do you like where the home is situated in the neighborhood?
- Does the neighborhood itself have what you want? (For example, access to public transit, shopping, local parks, etc.)
Ready to get started? Call or email and let me know what kind of home you aree looking for. Or, submit the form below and I’ll get back to you.