Why Sell with Me?
The real estate agent you choose will have a significant impact on your experience throughout the selling process.
So you’d be smart to ask, “Why should I sell with you?”
Really the only way for us to decide if we are a good fit is to meet in person. I will come to your home at a time convenient to you, explain how I work with clients, and give you an initial idea of what to expect in terms of selling price and timing. This meeting will give us an opportunity to get to know each other; for me to explain my skills, experience and the services I offer; and for you to ask questions. There is absolutely no obligation to proceed.
In the meantime, here are a few highlights of what to expect from me as your real estate agent:
- I try to listen carefully to your needs and goals, and keep those top-of-mind throughout the process.
- I’m accessible. I’m never more than a phone call or email away when you have questions or concerns.
- I provide you with practical suggestions on how to prepare your home so that it will impress and excite buyers.
- I counsel you about your listing price, and show you the numbers underlying my suggestions.
- I prepare a game plan to promote your property to qualified buyers.
- I prepare the promotional materials, including professional photography, at my cost.
- I promote your listing to my clients, and to other real estate agents in a multitude of ways.
- I work with you to schedule showings and open houses, with as little inconvenience to you as possible.
- When someone makes an offer on your property, I negotiate as you direct, to try to get the price, terms and conditions which are most important to you.
- I take care of the dozens and dozens of state and federal requirements involved in selling a home, so you don’t have to worry about them.
- I help to ensure everything goes as smoothly as possible between going under contract and closing the sale.
To find out more, please submit the form below or call or email me.