What to Look for in a Real Estate Agent
When buying a home, you want a real estate agent who…
- Takes the time to understand your needs and goals, so you have a true partner in your home buying journey.
- Explains everything clearly and answers your questions.
- Has expertise and a track record of success in the local market.
- Knows how to find great properties in your price range.
- Will alert you to new listings, quickly.
- Will advise you on the best price and terms to offer for the home you want.
- Will prepare and present the offer, and negotiate such things as price, conditions and closing date so your goals are met on your timetable.
- Will recommend reputable home inspectors, movers and other professionals you may need.
These are services I routinely offer.
The best way to select the right real estate agent, is to meet with him or her in person. Ask questions. See if there is a good fit.
To schedule an appointment with me, please call or email. If it’s more convenient for you, submit the form below and I’ll get back to you.